According to Law number 5174;
· To issue and register the purchase and sale of the products that belong to exchange
· To detect and announce the daily prices on duly
· To form rules and provisions with approval of Turkey Union of Chambers of Commerce and Industry, that shows;
- Buyer and salesmen’s obligations for delivery, receipt and disbursement
- Active conditions on prices
v Liquidation conditions
- Minimum qualifications and treatments of all kinds of products
- Discretionary arbitration procedures on dispute procedure
· To communicate for prices by observing international and national commodity exchanges and markets.
· To set technical offices and laboratories to identify types and qualifications of the products that belongs to exchange
· To identify and announce exchange’s habits and customary.
· To accomplish the duties that The Ministry of Industry and Trade hands out.
Sakarya Commodity Exchange provides a modern bidding system that faces the salesmen and buyer. Within the market of this bidding system, price analysis plays an important part on the mobility of trade.